, Directory Compare Utility
, File Compare Utility
, File Folder Compare
, File Folder Utility
, File Merge Utility
, File Synchronization Utility
, Merge Text File
, Text File Compare
, Text File Merge
, Visual Merge Tool
Visual Studio Gallery Component
, Functional Method Of Nursing
, N8 Remote Control For Samsung Tv
, Better Video Of John Deere Harvester Simulator
, Shockwave Para Mobile
, Gmail Drive
, Samsung Gt 15700 Icq App
, 25 Years The Catch
, Viking Halloween Costume
, Ms Works 2007
, Ourworld 30 Codes
, Gold Miner Special Edition For Lg Gt400
, Watermark Photos With Photoshop
, Daily Planner Pads
, Free Ejay Special Edition 2 Trial
- Photo to Cartoon
Love it very much. It works very good. You should try it.
- Kingo Android ROOT
Very good. Just rooted my phone successfully. It was very easy.
- Snappy Bird
Excellent game. It's very close to flappy bird that everybody loved. I have been playing it on my android phone for last...
I find it very useful and powerful. Works great so you can give it a try.
It's a handy tool to view detailed system information, working fine and it's free to use.
I love this app. It helps me to take screenshot of custom region very easily.
- EWDraw 3D ActiveX
Very good to control, it is highly suitable for industrial development.
- Antenna Design Calculator
Truly appreciate it. I've been looking everywhere for this! It seems it will work good.
- Medical Tests Meaning
(Ragni Sharma )
Not very good but it's okay.
- Super Mario Crossover
Loads of third party tools are included! Didn't like that.
Active File Compare Download
Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode, it reports the results of the comparison in two side-by-side windows on the screen.
This utility is an excellent tool for comparing source code versions since it allows you to correct the source code and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi, Object Pascal, SQL, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc. and for HTML, PHP, XML, INI and BAT files. You can also use it to manage the source code when several independent authors make changes.
The algorithm of comparing is designed in such a way that it's always very accurate in finding differences both in small text files and in files with a large number of changes.
Active File Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows. It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work, copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed in the File Manager by using filters. Supports Zip, Tar and GZip archives.
- Compares the contents of two folders;
- Compares files which exist in Zip, Tar and GZip archive files;
- Creates the File Differences Report as a HTML file or a Unix Diff file;
- Compares files side-by-side;
- Highlights syntax for C++, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, XML, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc;
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters;
- Multilingual interface;
- Synchronization of fragments with differences;
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison;
- Two side-by-side windows;
- File filter;
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size;
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files;
- Supports Project Settings;
- Supports Command Line Options;
- Supports UNICODE text files.