, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Microsoft Office Day Planner Template
, Calender Countdown
, Cauldron Born And Rome Shall Fall
, Nokia Connectivity Cable Ca 50
, Additional 32
, Besplatni Program Za Montazu Slika
, Farming Simulator 2009 Gold Ed
, Contact Carl Sagan Wiki
, Pulse Sonic Watch Drivers
, Converting Jpeg To Dsc
, Php Web Tricks
, Civic Video Stores Melbourne
, Unity Player For Windows 7 Free Download Torrent
, Prayer Time For Mobile Nokia C3
, Conexant Rd02 D400 Rev A03 Dell Modem
- How Repair Outlook PST
It is great tool to repair corrupt pst files. You can utilize this product to take care of issue like that.
It's easy to use and has done a great job for my windows 10 computer. Keep up the good work.
- Latest OST to PST
Fantastic software, it works very fast, easy to understand too. Converted ost file into pst in seconds, also recovered ost...
- Permission Analyzer
Great tool to get insight in windows permissions. Other tools I've tried scan the entire network after every filter I...
- Convert Outlook 2013 to Notes
The best software I have used for the last few years. Best part is it can successfully extract and export every item of...
- Permission Analyzer
Very nice features and generates fast overviews. We have tried quit some tools to get a hold on ntfs permissions and this...
- TOEFL Exam Prep: Ace TOEFL iBT
It's really great, best app anyone could get, they provided every important things.
I have used Winrar for many years and found it to be a reliable and very powerful file compression software.
- Start Menu 10
Well to tell the truth it has slowed down my PC significantly so I uninstalled it.
- Icecream Ebook Reader
This is not very convenient program for reading ebooks. Scrolling is not smooth enough. Going to the next or previous page...
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.