, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
How To Restore Deleted Recycle Bin In VistaRemo
, Press Release Script
, Watch Dvds
, Keil Vision 8051
, Sony Acid Pro Auto Tune
, Digital Gps Compass
, Delicious Emilys Tea Garden Deluxe
, Film Script Format
, Business Reports Categories
, Ben 10 Alien Force Game
, Pony Luv For Mac Os X
, Free Games 2 Play On My S1310 Phone Now
, Free Online Rpg
, Flick Kick Football Symbian Os
, Virtual Drive Dvd Freeware
- Kernel for MBOX to PST
Very useful application for fetching MBOX file into PST. It's a simple program and has a nice GUI. It worked very well....
Configuring it was a bit tricky but now I can do lot more work with my mouse than I used to do before.
- Revo Uninstaller
Simply the best uninstaller tool I have used so far. Extremely easy to use and it will uninstall a program from your...
- Rosary Deluxe Audio
This rosary app is very good and helpful. It was my most used app in my iphone. I've switched to an Android phone and was...
- Live2Support Live Chat Software
I have been using it for last 6 years for our online business. We have increased the level of our customer services for...
- Text Speaker
I have used the trial version with built in voices and it worked okay, few additional voices can be downloaded also. It...
- Express Invoice Free Edition
I didn't like it because when I sent some invoices using email,I received complain that some numbers were not showing.
- EDraw Flowchart
It has an easy to use and user friendly interface by which flowcharts and diagrams can be created easily with minimal effort.
Does what it claims to do. It's very easy to compresses or decompresses zip'd files with peazip.
I optimize my PC with CCleaner every time it gets overloaded with unnecessary files of system and browser which makes it...
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.