, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Ds Roms Software
, Meyers Manx Sr
, Earthship Design Principles
, Winzip Extractor Windows 7
, Descargar Prolight 3000 Turning Center
, Windows Live Call Video Call Programs
, Geometry Nesting
, Cctv Cviewer
, Interceptor Vest Otv
, How To Make C3 Nokia Themes
, Md5 Algorythm
, Vi Composer
, Easy To Use Bitmap
, Excel Trading Spreadsheet
, Dvd Burn Make Menus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
It's free but very powerful malware scanner. Has advanced technology for detecting any kind of malwares immediately. I...
- CuteRank Keyword Ranking Tool
After installing I couldn't make it work. An window appeared with "loading please wait" text but nothing loaded even after...
- Hard Disk Sentinel
So far this is the only software I found which can accurately test the condition of hard drive and predict disk failure....
- WinMend Auto Shutdown
Works exactly as promised! From install to operation, this is one of the easiest tool I have ever used.
Well worth a look! Locks out your programs, apps really good. String file encryption too. This program is shaping up...
This is the most effective photography app ever! I enjoy making customizations with this app. It has large collection of...
Fast, easy to use system cleaner that truly does what it says. I highly recommend this program.
- Icecream Slideshow Maker
I have used it to create some presentations. It has given me what I wanted. Free to use and certainly worth giving a try.
- Lookeen Free Desktop Search
Great tool which is free to use and has some great features like search as you type and the live indexing function. And of...
- Restore Exchange Server Database
Very helpful tool for Exchange server recovery that recovers corrupt database and files. This software accurately...
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.