, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Creative Cam Pd 1100 Driver
, Free Download Nokia 5130 Xpress Music Games
, Samsung Monte Games Car Racing Motion Sensor
, Painting Contractor Business Documents
, Gener Text Only
, Sony Vaio Pcg 7g1m Drivers Utilities Video
, Web Flash Voice Recorder
, Test Magix Rock Edition
, Stellar Phoenix Excel Recovery
, Mobile Divx Player Android Player
, Wifi Wifi Radar
, Smartspy Tool Smart
, Samsung Android Galaxy Fruit Slut
, Digitech Dvb T Usb Drivers
, Avg Media Player Convertor
- Avro Keyboard Bangla Software
Avro is very useful program for writing in Bangla. It's free and has some very good tools like spell checker, font fixer...
- Encrypt my Folder
It's old and never updated since they released it. You can use it only 20 times before purchasing, and the website for...
- Wall Street Raider
Interface was complicated to use, some popular stock symbols I entered shows 'Company not available'. Very confusing game.
I use it to see if my pc booting normally or taking long time. So far it helps me great.
- Weeny Free Audio Cutter
Very easy to use, just select the start time and end time of a audio file and it will cut it conveniently. Great app.
- Phone-lost/stolen Alerter
My tecno H5 phone was stolen this morning and I wanted to block it with this program but it won't work.
Finally Perfect solution to view my documents that are saved on my Windows PC on my big TV screen using the AppleTV.
- Snappy Bird
I love playing it on my phone. Very addictive.
- WinMend File Copy
Usable software, accessing it is a bit time consuming. Please add hotkey support if you could.
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
Working fine as it should, very easy to use it.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.