, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Pro Winds Skins
, Restaurant Plan Autocad
, Idlewild Baptist Church Lutz Fl
, Free Htc Hd2 Navigation Cab
, Philips Spc530nc Software
, Nokia N97 Add Italian Language
, Flash Sokoban 3d
, Unlock Windows 7 Starter Desktop
, Remover Avast Pc
, Total Commander Powerpack Cz
, Nymgo Htc Window Mobile
, Free Psp Extras Book
, Punch Card Conversion
, Photo Combine Android
, Jabber Chat Mac
- Print Inspector
Maintains a log of printing job, can see what is being printed and the user who are printing with document name and date etc.
- Emsisoft Internet Security
We all experience some mischievous things takes place while accessing internet, its due to the unsafe website we visit and...
Calculates the cross sections for the engineers using the any of existing database either it is excel or matlab, can be...
- Proposal Pack Wizard Software
We usually prepare the business proposals and the contract papers using the popular word processor Microsoft word which...
We often loose data due to unwanted drive crash and ending up with formatting them, those partition data can be easily...
- DB AppMaker
Can easily make apps for android and iOS even if you are not experienced, most of commonly used database can be utilized.
I can now easily organize all the digital images and graphic files saved in my computer, I can tag them, add details of a...
- Nero Classic
Nero is the fastest software to take backup and copying any file to the removable media like CD and DVDs. You can burn any...
- EasyBanner Free
It is small software with few options but works for me for creating basic banners. Kind of what I was looking for.
- NeoSetup Updater
I am using windows 10 where this software doesn't show any installed programs. The interface is just blank.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.