, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Excel Copy Bitmap Image
, Story Board Dowload
, Rank Tracker Seo
, Unlock Code For Quicken 2003
, Cad Viewer Catia V5
, Zombie Vs Plant Vol 2
, Burn Downloaded Movies Dvd Macrovision
, U92 Anti Proxy
, Mom X Hamster
, Messenger Plus Mobile Download
, Free Nokia Nseries Theme Editor
, Diagnostic Software For Motherboard Volt
, Bain Graphics Wizard
, Avex Dvd Video Converter Platinum Pack
, Iphone 4 Animated Theme
This tool used to work good a few months ago. But nowadays I receive "winsock error, connection failure" message every...
I've been using WinNC for a long time and it's really a great file manager software I always recommend to others. Once you...
- System Mechanic Free
One of the best pc optimization tool I've ever used. It worked great and has made my computer faster. It's now running...
- NetCrunch Tools
I downloaded this to record a traceroute and just kept using it since it was so good to use. It has some other essential...
- Zoom Player FREE
Zoom player seems to be a good alternative media player for my computer. I have been through many media player software...
- Hard Disk Sentinel
It's almost perfect, only reading of estimated remaining lifetime of your hard disk is probably wrong because I have been...
- GroupMail :: Free Edition
I've just started using GroupMail, but am massively impressed with it already. It is incredibly quick to setup, has lots...
Well it's quite surprise to me but I actually got 100GB free storage. Have tried to backup some files and it worked great....
- Picosmos Tools
It's an efficient image editor that has all the needed features of a picture editor and comes with an interactive, easy to...
I have downloaded this software but found out it contains setup file for 64-bit system only. As I have 32-bit system I was...
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.