, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Digital Image Pro
, Cheat Engine 555 Wildones
, John Wayne John Ford Movies
, Dwg Viewer For Nokia N8 Dwg
, Msn Ultimate Tools
, Firefox Ip Switcher
, Cricket Scorecard Format
, Mu Demon Season 4 Download
, Blackberry Connect Desktop For Lg Gw 300
, Powerbuilder Events
, Israel Map For Gps
, Ieee Software Standards
, Boost Phones 2011
, Spy Sweeper Freedownoald
, Sure Thing Dvd Labels
- AKick Image Editor
Great software. I think this is the best image editor software I have used ever.
- Icecream Image Resizer
(Ken Fuller )
It's a useful image resizer tool. Helped me to resize hundreds of images with a single click!
- Advanced Contact Manager Enterprise
Very good to use software to manage contacts more efficiently for business purpose.
It's a very efficient app to convert media files. Very good quality results. It is amazing that this is a free app.
It has been helping me really good. Very easy and simple to use. Download it and you will love it.
- Auslogics BoostSpeed
It does what it promises really well. An all in one tool with a lot of features and options to increase computer performance.
(Yadhu Krishna )
Very useful software for keeping drivers up-to-date. Easy driver scan and installation.
- OST to PST Application
It is an extraordinary utility. It took a few minutes to recover my entire OST files and move them to PST effortlessly. If...
- Slimjet Web Browser
(Greg Latvala )
I am using it now and it appears to be a good web browser with lots of potential. Fast page loading speed, simple using...
- Repair Corrupt Outlook PST
I just downloaded the demo of the software. It has an easy to use interface, software function completely understandable....
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.