, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Homer Simpson Tomtom Voice
, Houses For Sale In Little Britain Ontario
, Crown Moulding Millwork
, N65ou Twain Driver
, Pc Share Manager Alternative
, Screensaver Series De Tv
, Spice Finches Breeding
, Igm Antibodies
, Erp Mrp Systems
, Treasures Of The Deep N Yt Ns T J
, Outlook Holiday Calendar 2010
, What Is Monitor Directory Software
, Proxy Daily Fresh
, Piano Removals Exeter
, Lost Data Reformated
An ideal choice for anyone looking for an alternative web browser which is fast, doesn't make computer slow and laggy. It...
Format factory is an excellent software. If you regularly need to convert audio and video files you should definitely...
- ToolWiz Photo Editor
If I were asked to chose only one photo editor software it would be this one. If you haven't used it yet you don't know...
It does a great job preventing spam emails. Since we started using this software we have had almost zero spams. Only...
- Sweet Home 3D
Whenever I think of redesigning interiors of my home I always try to get the idea of the designs with Sweet Home 3D. It's...
You can do manually everything this software does but the only reason I use this tool is because it allows me to perform...
- AKick Antivirus
I have downloaded the software and found out it's not free, I got only 7 days trial. The scan seems to be taking a lot of...
I like this software. Configuring was a bit tricky but now I can do lot more work with my mouse than I used to do before....
- Dolphin Aqua Life 3D Screensaver
Nice graphical view of underwater life, I liked the sound of the waves too but the price of this screensaver ($19.99) is...
- WinSleep by MollieSoft
Great utility! Saves money and electricity by Keeping my computer sleep and I really like the sleep timeline.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.