, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Amazing Photo Effect
, Belkin F5d7010v7 Wirelless G Notebook Card
, King James 2000
, Cosy Pc590 Webcam Install Cosy
, 4c Lipika Hindi Fonts
, Print Password Protected Pdf
, Preciso De Ajuda Para Baixar
, What Do You Do For Money Honey
, Gamefowl Fly Pens
, Usb Joy Pad Vinyson V807 Driver
, Flowchart Templates Office 2010
, Excel 2007 To Dbf
, Stratford Labs Gfp 002 Smart Digital Image Copier
, Agogo Flv To 3gp Converter Free
, Scdot Cameras
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
(Yuna Park )
It's powerful and gives complete pc security. You get what you paid for.
- Convert PDF to Word Plus
Nice little app helps convert PDF to word in batch.
- Export Outlook OST File to PST Free
This is best application for bulk OST data conversion. You can convert large .ost file to pst format very easily.
- PartitionGuru Free
This one is not as powerful as pro version, I recommend to upgrading pro version which is very helpful for recovering files.
- Foxit Reader
Very lightweight and flexible, load pages faster than adobe reader.
- LoMag Warehouse Management
Amazing progarm, really it is very easy of use
- Kingo Android ROOT
If you need to root your android phones easily then this is the perfect tool. It's very easy to operate.
- MD5 Tool
I needed to check authenticity of some files. This lightweight and handy too helped to do that. Very useful tool.
- EZ Speak
For having fluency in English speaking this software is really helpful.
Best program for sending mass emails. Free version is enough for me as it has only few limitations.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.