, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Group Calendar Outlook 2010
, Resident Evil 4 Infiniti Ammo Pc
, Music Guess For Nokia X3
, Sony Vaio Media Software For Sony Vaio Pcv Rz22g
, Lumix Simpl Viewer
, Sport Photo Templates Downloads
, Qt Games Development
, Loaris Trojan Remover
, Multifunctional Devices
, Morphology Scan
, A Vampires Kiss
, Samsung Wave 2 Kies Installer Download
, Radeon 9200 Pro Family Download
, Mpeg2 Files Playback
, Smooth Html Font
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Kaspersky antivirus is good but doesn't include some online protection tools like Anti-Spam, Firewalls etc. For those you...
- Avro Keyboard Bangla Software
Excellent Bangla typing software. It's free to use which is very good.
- Snappy Bird
Downloaded fine and installed successfully but it doesn't work. I receive an error when I try to launch the game.
- Best PDF Reader - (fast PDF reader with search)
It freezes every time I open large PDF files. Certainly not the 'best'.
- Typing Test TQ - Free Typing Test
Useful tool to check typing skill and accuracy. It seems that I have to improve my typing.
- 12Ghosts Password
Didn't work for me. I have tried several times but nothing appears.
It helps me to manage email marketing efficiently. Good job.
- QuickDog Dog Racing Software
I use quickdog to pack water to my real handicapping system, that's about all it is good for.
HWMonitor provides a great hardware monitoring service from where you can see overall health of your system. Completely...
- XNote Timer
This timer tool is very useful for me. It has a stopwatch tool also. Both tool works very good.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.