, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Cake Mania 2 Back To The Bakery
, Sample Swf Animated Screensaver
, Ureteral Orifices
, Edible Arrangements
, Dream Skin Toshiba Satelit U305 S57402
, Xbox 360 Live Code Genarator
, Yahoo Cam Spy
, Films D Aventure
, Horizontal Scrolling Content Box
, Jesus Christ Brand New Live
, How To Take Cuttings From Roses
, Gmail Accounts Login
, Pci Ven 13f0 Dev 0200 Cc 0200
, Modem Cdma Speedup Su 6350u
, Winsong Packet Editor
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.