, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Mpeg 3 Decoder Streaming Pack
, Live Interior 3d 12
, Archos 7 Apps Party Music Player
, Assignment Newticket
, Power Audio Cutter Downlod
, Macintosh Wmv Mov
, Picasa Web Albums Tarot
, Mac Journal Software
, Application Skin
, Fathom Lord Karathress Map
, Captain Marvels Abilities
, Card Scan 600
, Lg Kp500 Cookie Phone Pc Suite
, Microsoft Front Page To Do Web Designing
, Autocad Convert Drawing To Later
- Foxit Reader
I was using another pdf reader tool which was around 70MB in size, slow and eating a lot system resource. Glad I find this...
- Photo Sketch Maker
Served it's purpose pretty good. It was easy to use.
- Joomla Event Management
(Stephen Brown )
Helpful one for managing events through this joomla event calendar.
- Cydia Download
I like it very much. Helped me to do what I wanted. Helpful user manual was included so the process was easy.
- Kingo Android ROOT
Outstanding result. I was confused at first but it did an excellent job.
- Joomla Event Management
Initially it takes time for installation. I got help from support. They solved the issue. Now it's working good.
- Bus Driver
Excellent game. Very nice and loveable playing condition.
It did everything it supposed to do. A very good software indeed.
- iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac
Thanks to software made a lot of work for me, to create a good work.
I have been using PCFerret for long time. It's an excellent product of it's kind and never disappointed me.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.