, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
The E Ticket Magazine
, Dell Inspiron 1545 Backup Cd Freeware
, Symulator Farmy 2008
, Visiontek Gsm Modem 81gc Driver Donload
, Srs Hostel
, Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulics
, Free Download Yahoo Messenger Program For Satio
, Webstore Html Source Code
, Backup Sql Java
, Phoenix Award Bios Flash Tool
, Cheat Nyit Nyit Grand Chase
, America S Army Game Download
, Program Za Uljepsavanje Slika Photo Shop Make Up
, Tower Of Power Songs
, Coffee House Press Release
- Cydia Download
(Moganarasa Thamilmaran )
I receive "System cannot find the file specified" error after I select firmware version every time.
- IPA Sprechmaschine
I really like the app as it used to work excellently. If it worked, I would give it 5 stars.
Now it is no longer...
- Pin Drop
Wonderful program!!! I travel extensively with work, I found this program and used it to mark the different offices and...
- How Repair Outlook PST
Great Software..I solved my critical problem of repairing Outlook PST file. It repairs corrupt PST file very easily within...
- OST to Outlook PST Conversion
A lot of offers available in this sphere, but this software deserves to be checked. I paid money for it and I got...
- Export MBOX to PST
It is very advanced and affordable MBOX to PST conversion application, with the help of this tool anyone can very quickly...
- MD5 Tool
Exactly what I was looking for. This tool provided accurate md5 information.
- Icecream Image Resizer
Batch image resizing made easy with this app. Loved it. It came with different preset profiles so everything was ready to...
- PartitionGuru Free
Complete partition management solution. Works great!
- Cydia Download
Good program, easy to use, I was able to install it without any problem.
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.