, C# Database
, Cd Database Software
, Database Browser Plus
, Database File Upload
, Database Vb
, Digicat Database File
, File Archiving
, Qa Database
, Vb Database
, What Is A Database
, Without Database
Sony Sound Forge 7 Ac3
, Change Icq Password
, Oracle Data Loader
, Funny Photo Cartoon Frame
, Chrome Style Wpf
, Change Android App Icons
, Clarke College
, Virtual Dj Pro Skin
, Minimum Detection Limit
, Aiv Video Convertor To 3gp Freeware
, Psychology 101
, Ms Access 97 Viewer
, Adobe Flash Player Lite Nokia 5230
, Mp5 Player All Tool
, Toshiba Satellite L305 S5919 Bios
- NeoSetup Updater
I am using windows 10 where this software doesn't show any installed programs. The interface is just blank.
CCleaner has helped me a lot. For cleaning your computer it does what it claims to do, as it says it will, unlike some...
- Chameleon Startup Manager Lite
Using this software I removed many start menu items I wasn't even aware of. It seems now my computer boots a lot faster...
- Text to Speech Maker
Software is usable for basic text to speech making but I wish it had some more voices and a intuitive using interface.
I use this software every day to manage my expenses and incomes. It is easy to use and exactly what I wanted with...
Never thought there was a program like this until referred from a friend. Works really great. Has some waiting time before...
- Bus Driver
The game control is a bit sensitive on my computer but still nice one. Would love to see more levels and routes.
- Audials Tunebite Platinum
If you are looking for a legal way to capture online streams from sites like netflix, amazon or music from spotify this...
- Retail Man POS
Excellent POS software. User friendly, powerful and feature rich. Support staffs are very experienced and ready to help. I...
- EDB Recovery Utility
Fantastic tool to access data from your inaccessible Exchange Server mailboxes. I am so impressed with the software's...
Quite simply there really is no better, more reliable, more cost effective solution to congested NTFS shares or mapped network drives than Archive Manager. It hits straight at the source of the problem, allowing you to simply and effectively remove old and unused files from your network shares in a managed way. All archive Manager needs is the .NET framework version 2.0, an available SQL 2000 or higher instance (SQL Express 2005 is fine) for the job scheduling engine and an empty share on your network somewhere. It is probably the fastest, most reliable, most cost effective solution to network file congestion there is. Recall shortcuts can even be left behind which users can click on to recall files seamlessly back from your archive. When archived files have been in your archive for the length of time you set, they can be removed from your archive with the 'graveyard' function and then backed up to other media one last time before being deleted permanently. All in all a brilliantly simple, and simply brilliant solution to file archiving.
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- Archive Manager significantly reduces the amount of data you have to regularly back up.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media. MRN's (Media Reference Numbers) let end users request the manual recall of a file that has been written out to removable media and simplifies the job of retrieving files for IT help desk personnel.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
- Archive Manager is completely unaffected by other software (e.g. Antivirus or backup software) changing the last accessed date on files.