Autodesk Robot Pro 2010
, Hp Deskjet Series 6500 Series
, 1 Click Themes For Samsung Bt 3210
, Acts 29 Music
, Ichat Debugging
, Apex Technologies Usb Webcam Driver
, Company Pmp Platform Opn
, Free Report Writing Software Domnloads
, Apache Attack Helicopters
, Anti Filter 2011 Free
, Dowm Load Window 7 Audio Driver
, April 2000 Calendar Month
, Etl Programer Dowland
, Baseball Card Collection Data
, Elfen Lied Episode Guides
BaseX is a native XML database and XQuery/XQuery Full-Text processor written in Java. It features compact storage structures, a very efficient XPath andXQuery implementation and a GUI frontend with fast tree visualizations.
Release 5.0 of BaseX offers many new features such as...
* Support of XQuery/XPath Full-Text 1.0, based on the W3C Candidate Recommendation. BaseX offers the most complete implementation which is currently available.
* XQuery Conformance: reaching 99.9% of the W3C XQuery Test Suite.
* Implementation of XQuery API for Java (XQJ) and XML:DB API (XAPI).
* New Scatterplot View, advanced Table View.
* Improved XQuery Editor with syntax highlighting and error feedback.
* GUI Auto-Completion features for command, XPath and XQuery input.
* Internationalization. Currently supported: English, Japanese, German.
Get more info at http://basex.org.