Samsung S5233 Star Wifi Voice Chat Apps
, Hp F 370 Xp Driver
, Php Application Expire Date
, Text Editor Icon Set
, Free Printer Install Software
, Rascal Flats Lyrics To My Wish
, God Of War Samsung Download Games U700
, Wolf Quest Seek Creek
, Usb Raw Format Recovery
, Real Madrid Valencia
, Satisfied Installable Package Geometry
, Samsung Magic 8 Ball
, Large Lock Gadget Windows 7
, Samsung Star Wifi Gt 5233w Pro Street
, Opera Internet Filter
BaseX is a native XML database and XQuery/XQuery Full-Text processor written in Java. It features compact storage structures, a very efficient XPath andXQuery implementation and a GUI frontend with fast tree visualizations.
Release 5.0 of BaseX offers many new features such as...
* Support of XQuery/XPath Full-Text 1.0, based on the W3C Candidate Recommendation. BaseX offers the most complete implementation which is currently available.
* XQuery Conformance: reaching 99.9% of the W3C XQuery Test Suite.
* Implementation of XQuery API for Java (XQJ) and XML:DB API (XAPI).
* New Scatterplot View, advanced Table View.
* Improved XQuery Editor with syntax highlighting and error feedback.
* GUI Auto-Completion features for command, XPath and XQuery input.
* Internationalization. Currently supported: English, Japanese, German.
Get more info at http://basex.org.