, Network Analyzer
, Network Monitor
, Network Monitoring
, Network Monitoring Service
, Network Monitoring Services
, Network Monitoring Tool
, Network Monitoring Tools
, Network Performance
, Network Performance Monitor
, Network Performance Monitoring
, Network Server Monitoring
, Network Sniffer
, Network Time Protocol
, Network Troubleshooting
, Network Troubleshooting Tool
, Packet Sniffer
, Protocol Analyzer
, Railway Network Monitoring
Free Games For Hp 6365
, District Councils In England
, Iriver H10 Series
, Philips Laser Treiber Mfd 6020
, Ebay Snipe Code Sample
, Coupon Code Generator Downloads
, Ebay Templates Generator
, Distributed Computing Environment Architecture
, Pet Spider To Feed
, Firefighter Game
, Ebay Record Template Pdf
, Couple Studio Pictures
, Irish Sea Ferries
, Distractions On Notice
, 3d Tanks Games
Capsa Packet Sniffer Download
Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.