, Automate Data Entry
, Automate Sql Reports
, Cd Key Change
, Change Cd Key
, Change Screen Resolution
, Change Xp Key
, Desktop Screen Saver
, Logo! Soft Comfort
, Logo!Soft Comfort
, Run Key Script
Free Download Msn For Nokia E72
, Spider Player Maemo5 N900
, Epson Gt S600
, Collection For Nokia 2700 Classic Free To Download
, Nth Theme M..
, Html Rounded Table Shadow
, Disassembler Windows
, Looking For A Configuration Wifi
, Examples Of A Thesis Statement Evidence
, Driver Sitecom Wl 168
, Free Anti Spyware For Linux Ubuntu
, Maternity Nursing Care
, Double Trouble Vic Sotto And Dolphy
, Guitar Pro 5 Icon
, Dlink Dir 615 Mac Osx
Comfort Keys Pro Download
Stop typing the same text over and over again! Now you don't need to go through numerous menus to find the necessary program or web page. With this new generation hotkey manager you can leave your mouse alone and configure hotkeys for all of your actions - just like real pro's do.
Comfort Keys will allow you to:
- Launch the necessary programs and open web pages by pressing a single hotkey.
- Insert predefined texts (email templates, signatures, passwords, greetings, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) using hotkeys or the built-in template manager.
- Change the language and case of the typed text.
- Control the sound volume in a quick and convenient manner.
- Record key press sequences and play them back as many times as you need.
- Block some keys or simulate the press of a specific key when another one is pressed.
We made sure you always have a hotkey guide at hand by integrating a fully functional on-screen keyboard showing all the available hotkeys.
We also wanted to make your work simpler and more efficient by integrating several useful tools into Comfort Keys:
- A clipboard manager.
- Text and graphic templates manager.
- An enhanced application switching window.
- A current language flag which is always located next to the text cursor and helps determine the currently used language.
- A history window for the previously launched applications with an ability to quick-launch them again.