, Automate Data Entry
, Automate Sql Reports
, Cd Key Change
, Change Cd Key
, Change Screen Resolution
, Change Xp Key
, Desktop Screen Saver
, Logo! Soft Comfort
, Logo!Soft Comfort
, Run Key Script
Ultra Mp4 Video
, Swizz Voiz Dailer Pc To Phone
, Burn Powerpoint Onto Dvd Freeware
, Zend Studio 7
, Mobilemark 2007 Patch
, Epson Printer Software Epson Stylus Tx106
, Koc Script Builder
, The Millington Star
, Mo Department Of Conservation Jobs
, Mobile Java Voice Chat
, Winsock 20
, Multilinks 1x Data Card Usb Modem
, Php Sniff Browser 2010
, Blackberry Curve 9300 Desktop Manager Software
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
My kid love to press keyboard while PC is on so I needed something to lock the keyboard. It helped me really good.
Useful one. Shows temperatures, fan speed etc. Pretty good to check if CPU overheating.
- XNote Timer
Just what I needed. It's a really helpful timer app that works very well.
It was very good for me to organize my music collection. Unfortunately they are not selling new copies of this program...
- Jack Free Calculator
Poor and laggy user interface. It's not the kind I was looking.
- Bus Driver
Realistic sounds and graphics. Enjoyed this game very much. I will surely play this again.
Excellent IRC client. Does exactly what it promises.
- Driver Fusion
It's really good, will help you to manage your drivers efficiently.
- Bike Mania
This is not exactly racing game with other bikers which I thought, rather bike riding game. But I enjoyed it very much.
- RapidTyping Typing Tutor
Great software. Helped me to improve typing skills. It's one of the best typing tutor software.
Comfort Keys Pro Download
Stop typing the same text over and over again! Now you don't need to go through numerous menus to find the necessary program or web page. With this new generation hotkey manager you can leave your mouse alone and configure hotkeys for all of your actions - just like real pro's do.
Comfort Keys will allow you to:
- Launch the necessary programs and open web pages by pressing a single hotkey.
- Insert predefined texts (email templates, signatures, passwords, greetings, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) using hotkeys or the built-in template manager.
- Change the language and case of the typed text.
- Control the sound volume in a quick and convenient manner.
- Record key press sequences and play them back as many times as you need.
- Block some keys or simulate the press of a specific key when another one is pressed.
We made sure you always have a hotkey guide at hand by integrating a fully functional on-screen keyboard showing all the available hotkeys.
We also wanted to make your work simpler and more efficient by integrating several useful tools into Comfort Keys:
- A clipboard manager.
- Text and graphic templates manager.
- An enhanced application switching window.
- A current language flag which is always located next to the text cursor and helps determine the currently used language.
- A history window for the previously launched applications with an ability to quick-launch them again.