Find Phone Number Network
, Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar Lyrics
, Supporting People Programme Uk
, Deutschland International Lottery Programs
, Driver For Samsung Ml 1666
, Samsung S5600 Gps Excel
, Mtn Fastlink E220 Modem Speed
, Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles Lyrics
, Proxy Daily Fresh
, Buy Club Penguin Password Finder
, Deutsche Bank Deutschland
, Avs Mobile
, Password Protect Seagate External Drive
, Us Post Office Locations Usps
, Uct Box Setup
- Kiosk Software
Restricts access to the public computers and kiosks to prevent changes or viruses from affecting it, hence you need no...
- Vrode Script Editor
If you are a script coder you must have gone through some of the popular editors for writing new scripts or editing the...
- Print Inspector
Maintains a log of printing job, can see what is being printed and the user who are printing with document name and date etc.
- Emsisoft Internet Security
We all experience some mischievous things takes place while accessing internet, its due to the unsafe website we visit and...
Calculates the cross sections for the engineers using the any of existing database either it is excel or matlab, can be...
- Proposal Pack Wizard Software
We usually prepare the business proposals and the contract papers using the popular word processor Microsoft word which...
We often loose data due to unwanted drive crash and ending up with formatting them, those partition data can be easily...
- DB AppMaker
Can easily make apps for android and iOS even if you are not experienced, most of commonly used database can be utilized.
I can now easily organize all the digital images and graphic files saved in my computer, I can tag them, add details of a...
- Nero Classic
Nero is the fastest software to take backup and copying any file to the removable media like CD and DVDs. You can burn any...
Concrete Engineering Calculator Download
Concrete Engineering Calculator contains 56 Calculators for different Concrete and Civil Engineering parameters.
Handy App with each and every details about Concrete and its characteristics.
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
Concrete Engineering Calculators - List :
* Water/Cementitious Materials Ratio
* Job Mix Concrete Volume
* Modulus of Elasticity
* Tensile Strength
* Compressive Stress - Beam
* Stress in Reinforcement - Beam
* Cross-sectional Area of Tensile Reinforcing - Beam
* Cross-sectional Area of Compressive Reinforcing - Beam
* Stress - Extreme Fiber of Concrete
* Stress - Compressive Reinforcing Steel
* Stress - Tensile Reinforcing Steel
* Shear and Diagonal Tension
* Cross-sectional Area - Stirrup
* Bond Stress on surface of bar - Beam
* Total Allowable Axial Load - Column
* Spiral Reinforcing (Ratio of Spiral Volume to Concrete-core Volume)
* Long-Column Load Reduction Factor (Fixed Ends)
* Maximum Permissible Eccentricity (Spiral Columns)
* Maximum Permissible Eccentricity (Tied Columns)
* Bending Load (Spiral Columns)
* Bending Load (Tied Columns)
* Moment at Balanced Condition
* Compressive Strength of Concrete (S28) (W.A.Slater)
* Tensile Strength (Higher Strength Concretes)
* Tensile Strength (Lower Strength Concretes)
* Tension Development Length (No.11 and Smaller bars)
* Tension Development Length (No.14)
* Tension Development Length (No.18)
* Tension Development Length (Deformed Wire)
* Compression Development Length
* Crack Widths (Crack Control Limit)
* Ultimate Strength (Without Wind and Earthquake Load)
* Ultimate Strength (With Wind Load)
* Ultimate Strength (With Earthquake Load)
* Effective Moment of Inertia
* Cracking Moment
* Distance from Extreme Compression (Rectangular Beam)
* Steel Ratio
* Bending Moment Capacity - Underreinforced Beam
* Ultimate Shear Capacity - Beam
* Development Length (Hooked Bar)
* Nominal Unit Shear Stress
* Distance from Extreme Compression (I and T Beams)
* Development Length (Tensile Reinforcement)
* Modular Ratio
* Bending Moment Capacity - Rectangular Beam
* Total Compression - Beam Cross Section
* Slab Thickness
* Flexural Stiffness Ratio of Beam Section and Width of Slab
* Volume of Spiral Steel and Concrete Core Ratio
* Shear Friction Reinforcement Area
* Coefficient of Sliding Friction
* Vertical Shear Reinforcement/Gross Concrete Area Ratio of Wall
* Total End Shear (Counterfort)
* Axial Capacity of Wall
* Nominal Shear Stress on Wall