Admins Server Monitor
, Alchemy Network Monitor
, Bandwidth Monitor Pro
, Cpu Monitor
, Deksi Network Monitor
, Host Monitor
, Ip Monitor
, Lan Monitor
, Linux Network Monitor
, Monitor Web Site
, Monitor Web Traffic
, Network Administration
, Network Bandwidth Monitor
, Network Management
, Network Monitor
, Network Performance Monitor
, Network Server Software
, Network Traffic Monitor
, Server Monitor
, Server Monitor Software
, Snmp Monitor
, Web Browsing Monitor
, Web Monitor
The Blue Lagoon 1980
, Sigmatel Audio Driver Windows7
, Drivers Download For Pandigital Multimedia Novel
, Disc Image The Duchess
, Convert Iworks To Word
, Aol Mail Redirect
, Outgoing Sales Plan
, Converter Sql Server Para Access
, Graham Colton Band Lyrics
, Boondock Saints Trailers
, Gigabyte 8s661x Rhgigabyte 8s661x Rh
, Wireless Local Area Network
, Looney Toon Bookmark
, Java Belote
, Free Web Cam Roms
DEKSI Network Administrator Download
An advanced, powerful, and feature rich network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution. DEKSI Network Administrator generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! DEKSI Network Administrator can export a network diagram to a graphic image, Microsoft Visio, as well as an XML scheme.
Features Of "DEKSI Network Administrator":
* Network mapping:
modeling a local area network in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map, image, XML scheme, or you can print the network map
* Network diagram:
Draw network diagram and export it to Visio
Monitor servers and other hosts. The following monitoring checks are supported: ICMP monitoring, TCP port monitoring, DNS monitoring, ARP and MAC address monitoring, SNMP monitoring, FTP monitoring, HTTP monitoring, NetBios monitoring, service monitoring, process monitoring, folder monitoring, file monitoring, file size monitoring, and disk space monitoring.
* Obtaining information on remote computers:
IP address, current user, accounts and groups, domain, server, operation system used, current date and time, MAC address, shared resources, connected users, registry, services and devices, processes running, event log, and installed software.
* Connection monitor (monitoring usage of your shared resources by other users of the network) with logging, sound and screen notification, and blacklists.
* Network traffic monitoring (incoming/outgoing traffic and transfer rates).
* Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
* Scanning network by IP address range.
* Port scanning.
* Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
* Pinging any computer on the network.
* Tracing routes.
* Fast Trace Routing mode which is performed without resolving nodes' IP addresses to DNS names.
* Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
* Sending regular and anonymous messages to any computer on the network.
* Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer).
* Portable mode for the program's operation on USB drives, etc. In this mode the program settings are stored in the program folder. To run the program in the portable mode, run the executable file with the /p command line parameter.
* Turning on remote computers (Wake-on-LAN).
* Notifying of events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
* Performing actions on network devices via the configurable context menu.
* Easy install and uninstall.
Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, VISTA, and Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 compatible. Both 32 and 64 Bit compatible.