, Canon Printer Driver
, Dos Printing
, Download Text Printer Driver
, Extract Text
, Generic Text Driver
, Generic Tty Driver
, Html Printer Driver
, Image Printer Driver
, Linux Printer Driver
, Microsoft Text Driver
, Miraplacid Text Driver
, Okidata Printer Driver
, Pcl Printer Driver
, Pcl Text Extraction
, Printer Driver Software
, Stylewriter Ii Printer Driver
, Universal Printer Driver
, Unix Printer Driver
, Xp Printer Driver
Windows Mobile En X10 Mini Pro
, Avast Antivirus Home Edition
, Printable Solitaire Battleship Puzzles
, Real One Player To Play Mpeg2
, Car Rentals
, Nokia Snake Ex2
, Reeware Buisness Card Creator
, Plug In Streaming Video Player For Sony J20i
, Nokia 5230 Skype To Skype
, East Lyme Connecticut
, Free Download Game Sim City Nokia 6680
, Samsung Nef Message Manager Nef Pdf
, Client Area
, Skype Para Samsung Chat S335
, Lies Bigbang
PCL Magic Printer Drivers Download
PCL Magic Printer Drivers: A print-to-text driver that extracts Unicode and UTF-8 text from any Windows application. Migrate text from legacy applications or create text searchable PDF files with internal and external index files. PCL Magic is so much more than a Generic Text/TTY or EMF driver and is the ideal tool for dumping UTF-8 text from Chinese, Japanese and Korean language documents. Using the PCL Magic printer driver to capture the text before it's scrambled and replace it with Unicode and UTF-8 characters gives developers the ability to capture text in any language and extract it later downstream for file-splitting, auto-indexing, converting to text-searchable PDFs or re-purposing into TransPromo documents.
PCL Magic Printer Driver Features:
* Installs automatically with PCL Tool SDK.
* Available in both monochrome (PCL5e) and color (PCL5c) versions.
* Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7 and Server 2008.
* Uses the correct Unicode or UTF-8 character cell assignments when extracting text.
* PCL Magic drivers and our Port Monitor install and uninstall easily without affecting the core SDK installation.
* Print Manager Data can also be captured by our Port Monitor and inserted into the PCL as PJL comments.