, Dzsoft Php Editor
, Editor And Php
, Html Php Editor
, Pe Dll Editor
, Php And Editor
, Php Editor Free
, Php Free Editor
, Php Html Editor
, Rapid Php Editor
Asis International 2004
, Manager Program Windows Mobile
, Mobile Chatting Sites
, Movie Studio Grill Dallas Tx
, Vcf To Pdf File Converter
, Printerable Diary Pages 2010 Pdf
, Pc Technoids Llc
, Mail App For Ipod Touch
, Arcsoft Mpeg4 Decoder
, Intel Graphics Acelerator Gma 900
, Express Publishing Access 3
, Drajveri Za Web Kameru A4 Tech Pk 7mar
, Renaissance Faires Merchandise
, Samsung Mobile Connectivity Usb Modem Drivers
, Mhp Call Dialler
- 3DP Chip
Useful for viewing system information. Can detect devices and update their drivers too.
- All Free DVD Ripper
Nice to have this useful dvd ripper. Works well.
Very good jps viewer. Working properly.
- SystHeal Pro
Best Pc optimization software
Useful for typing automation.
- Avetix Antivirus
Pretty good antivirus. Scans well and consumes low cpu usage.
- Free CD DVD Burner Platinum
Powerful cd and dvd burner. Works very fast.
- Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Solution of all kind of registry problems. Very good.
- Support Live Chat
Convenient live support software, easy to setup.
Excellent software for creating windows installer from usb.
PHP Compiler is the tools which can compile PHP project into exe file. The compiled exe file with PHP compiler, is an application program of window, which can run without any server (such as IIS or Apache).
Normally, the PHP code can run on web server, but it can't run independently, and you must provide PHP source code to your customer. With this software, you can compile PHP code into exe file, the compiled exe file can run as windows application.
Steps for compile PHP into exe:
1. Import your PHP project : you just select the folder which is your PHP code location.
2. Mark database files : because the database(such as *.mdb, *.sqlite ) must be loaded by system. Other file which may be modifyed should not be compiled into dll file.
3. Compile the project : This step will compile PHP files , html files etc. into exe files. Other marked files in step 2 will be copied into your exported folder.
4. Test the exe file : Run the compiled exe file for test the result.