, Database Activity Monitoring
, Network Monitoring Service
, Network Monitoring Services
, Network Monitoring Tool
, Network Monitoring Tools
, Network Performance Monitoring
, Network Security St
, Network Server Monitoring
, Railway Network Monitoring
, Security Server Monitoring
Office Developer Edition
, Quran Nokia E5 Mp3
, Sidra Intersection 3
, Memor Ease Driver Mac
, Outlook Activesync Gmail
, Crawler Web Security Guard Setup
, Ping Probe
, Music Html Codes
, Different Kinds Of Sheep3
, Pandigital Novel Games
, Vhs Digital Video Stabilizer
, Spur Gear Autocad
, Video Movies
, Pro Tools Plug Ins
, Machine Drawing Pdf
- WinMend File Copy
Very good, works exactly as it supposed to do. Really nice program indeed.
- Logo Design Studio
Nice, intuitive and easy to use interface which made my work a lot easier.
- Photo to Cartoon
Love it very much. It works very good. You should try it.
- Kingo Android ROOT
Very good. Just rooted my phone successfully. It was very easy.
- Snappy Bird
Excellent game. It's very close to flappy bird that everybody loved. I have been playing it on my android phone for last...
I find it very useful and powerful. Works great so you can give it a try.
It's a handy tool to view detailed system information, working fine and it's free to use.
I love this app. It helps me to take screenshot of custom region very easily.
- EWDraw 3D ActiveX
Very good to control, it is highly suitable for industrial development.
- Antenna Design Calculator
Truly appreciate it. I've been looking everywhere for this! It seems it will work good.
Since 1996, WinSyslog is the professional's choice when it comes to an enhanced syslog server for Windows. Being the first to offer syslog functionality on Windows, Adiscon has always been on top of the others. WinSyslog is extremely reliable, robust, easy to use and reasonably priced. It complies to all relevant standards including RFC 3164 and RFC 3195. Plus, it comes with Adiscon's world-class support. Try the free, full-featured evaluation version and see yourself!
What can I do with WinSyslog?
* receive messages from your firewalls and routers like PIX, NetGear or IPTables
* troubleshoot network problems quickly and easily
* comply with laws and company policies by storing log messages in files or databases
* be alerted when critical conditions occur
* create a central log repository in a heterogeneous environment
* run the system unattended and reliable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WinSyslog has a myriad of advanced features and use cases. Visit the Website or download the trial to see the broad range of applications yourself.
* an enhanced syslog server for windows
* remotely accessible via a browser with the included web application
* compliant to RFC 3164 and RFC 3195
* backed by practical experience since 1996
* highly performing
* bandwidth-conserving via compressed syslog
* easy to use
* reasonably priced
* highly scalable from the home environment to the needs of multi-national companies
* free for trouble-shooting in home environments (see edition comparison for limitations)
A quick look at WinSyslog's features:
* receive syslog and SNMP messages via all relevant standards
* forward messages
* email messages
* play a sound
* store messages to databases
* pre- and post-process messages
* includes a web application for viewing syslog over the net
* runs as a service
* and much more...
WinSyslog is the solution for all your syslog logging needs.