, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
Search Password Form Keeper
, Yahoo Call Nokia N8
, Ut165 Usb Flash Disk Utility Driver
, Last Years Bca 4th Semester Sample Paper
, Watchdisk Disk Space Tracker
, Microsoft Office Word Viewer For Mac
, Cdfi Fund Community Development
, Patch Pes 2006 2011
, Debbie Does..
, Yahoo Email Monitor
, Trial Microsoft Word
, Huawei Adsl Cpe Smartax Mt882
, Microsoft Office Mac Ddl
, Legions Of Satan
, Real Estate Invoice Template
Excellent IRC client. Does exactly what it promises.
- Driver Fusion
It's really good, will help you to manage your drivers efficiently.
- Bike Mania
This is not exactly racing game with other bikers which I thought, rather bike riding game. But I enjoyed it very much.
- RapidTyping Typing Tutor
Great software. Helped me to improve typing skills. It's one of the best typing tutor software.
- CAMCOM CHAT
If you need simple text chat this is the best one. Video chat is not included on free version but for text chat it's...
Best program to design circuit boards in easy way.
- Avro Keyboard Bangla Software
I learned Bangla typing using Avro. It's really good and useful.
Poorly designed interface. This version only allows locking files smaller than 200KB. Otherwise you'll need to pay $55...
It's good but need to be used with extra caution because if anything goes wrong your device might get bricked.
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
Great program. Locked my pc and keyboard conveniently.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.