, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
, Rare Coin Collectors
, Dual Mode Usb Camera 681 Hdx 898
, Vma To Fmv Converter
, Cd Wow Voucher
, Call Recorder For Nokia N95
, Adl G110pm
, Full Wheel Lotto Number Generator
, Sony Walkman Nwz B143f Ipod Supporting Files
, Masked Kane
, Wgsoft Can Monitor Pro
, Dirt Bikes For Screen
, Directsound Editor
, Cset Sample Questions
, Abaco Islands Bahamas Vacations
Best program for sending mass emails. Free version is enough for me as it has only few limitations.
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
My kid love to press keyboard while PC is on so I needed something to lock the keyboard. It helped me really good.
Useful one. Shows temperatures, fan speed etc. Pretty good to check if CPU overheating.
- XNote Timer
Just what I needed. It's a really helpful timer app that works very well.
It was very good for me to organize my music collection. Unfortunately they are not selling new copies of this program...
- Jack Free Calculator
Poor and laggy user interface. It's not the kind I was looking.
- Bus Driver
Realistic sounds and graphics. Enjoyed this game very much. I will surely play this again.
Excellent IRC client. Does exactly what it promises.
- Driver Fusion
It's really good, will help you to manage your drivers efficiently.
- Bike Mania
This is not exactly racing game with other bikers which I thought, rather bike riding game. But I enjoyed it very much.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.