, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
Seagate Dashboard Memeo
, Psp Wmv Mp4
, Usb Modem Windows7 64 Ce 0682 Alcatel
, Bank Soalan Matematik Tahun 1
, Nintendo Gamecube Zelda Gcm
, Virtual Usb Software
, Real Video Vbr To Dvd Converter
, Frame Maker Pro Mac
, Mary Church Terrell Timeline
, Convert Doc To Pdf For Word
, Begging The Question Blog
, Signet Qv 3063 Camera
, Savegame Editor Homm3
, Skype Sony Ericsson Xpdria X10 Mini Skype
, Real Time Earth
- WinMend File Copy
Very good, works exactly as it supposed to do. Really nice program indeed.
- Logo Design Studio
Nice, intuitive and easy to use interface which made my work a lot easier.
- Photo to Cartoon
Love it very much. It works very good. You should try it.
- Kingo Android ROOT
Very good. Just rooted my phone successfully. It was very easy.
- Snappy Bird
Excellent game. It's very close to flappy bird that everybody loved. I have been playing it on my android phone for last...
I find it very useful and powerful. Works great so you can give it a try.
It's a handy tool to view detailed system information, working fine and it's free to use.
I love this app. It helps me to take screenshot of custom region very easily.
- EWDraw 3D ActiveX
Very good to control, it is highly suitable for industrial development.
- Antenna Design Calculator
Truly appreciate it. I've been looking everywhere for this! It seems it will work good.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.