, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
Nfs2 Game F..
, Convert Convert Lrec To Avi
, Hotels Emerald Isle North Carolina
, Cougar Club Of America Forums
, Epson Install Navi X86
, Sitecom Network Usb Adapter
, Install Software To Android Mobile
, Game Thoi Trang Con Gai
, Elf Toolbar Removal
, Custom Answering Machine Messages
, Athan Reminder Text Messages
, Aol Free Download
, Broderbund Family Tree Maker In Php Mysql
, Tangerine Dream Discography The Keep
, War Of Tanks Trainer
- VyprVPN for Windows
I am currently looking for a reliable vpn providers so I gave Vyprvpn a try but with only 2 simultaneous connections...
This tool used to work good a few months ago. But nowadays I receive "winsock error, connection failure" message every...
I've been using WinNC for a long time and it's really a great file manager software I always recommend to others. Once you...
- System Mechanic Free
One of the best pc optimization tool I've ever used. It worked great and has made my computer faster. It's now running...
- NetCrunch Tools
I downloaded this to record a traceroute and just kept using it since it was so good to use. It has some other essential...
- Zoom Player FREE
Zoom player seems to be a good alternative media player for my computer. I have been through many media player software...
- Hard Disk Sentinel
It's almost perfect, only reading of estimated remaining lifetime of your hard disk is probably wrong because I have been...
- GroupMail :: Free Edition
I've just started using GroupMail, but am massively impressed with it already. It is incredibly quick to setup, has lots...
Well it's quite surprise to me but I actually got 100GB free storage. Have tried to backup some files and it worked great....
- Picosmos Tools
It's an efficient image editor that has all the needed features of a picture editor and comes with an interactive, easy to...
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.