, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
Photo Safe For Nokia E72
, Cue Mp3 Converter Mac
, Multi Motion Detector
, Color For Car Interiors
, Five In A Row Message Board
, Password Windows 98
, Tvse Msp 155 Printer
, Joomla Editor Add Mp3
, Elitmus Paper Sample Papers
, Convert Pdf To Mathcad File
, Bar Name Creator
, Access Sample Data Basse
, Free Wave To Text Converter
, Driver For Wimax
, Boden Sales
- Free Route Planner MyRouteOnline
I have been using this to plan the routes of my travel. It's very helpful and efficient to use.
Excellent! Very powerful for managing downloads with high speed.
- Antenna Design Calculator
(Gracelen Literal )
Provided me accurate calculation. Very good effort.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
(Yuna Park )
It's powerful and gives complete pc security. You get what you paid for.
- Convert PDF to Word Plus
Nice little app helps convert PDF to word in batch.
- Export Outlook OST File to PST Free
This is best application for bulk OST data conversion. You can convert large .ost file to pst format very easily.
- PartitionGuru Free
This one is not as powerful as pro version, I recommend to upgrading pro version which is very helpful for recovering files.
- Foxit Reader
Very lightweight and flexible, load pages faster than adobe reader.
- LoMag Warehouse Management
Amazing progarm, really it is very easy of use
- Kingo Android ROOT
If you need to root your android phones easily then this is the perfect tool. It's very easy to operate.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.