, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
, Free Phantom Efx Game Downloads
, Sample Soccer Roster
, Igi Project
, How To Think Outside The Box
, Toshiba Satelitea305 S6905
, Learn To Speak Lebanese
, Digidesign Pro Tools M Box Driver
, Xpath Editor
, Nlite Windows Xp Image Maker
, Gadget Vista
, Inter Download Manager
, Under Pressure Song
, Vlc Media Player With 400 Volume
, Priority 14
- XNote Timer
This timer tool is very useful for me. It has a stopwatch tool also. Both tool works very good.
- Foxit Reader
I was using another pdf reader tool which was around 70MB in size, slow and eating a lot system resource. Glad I find this...
- Photo Sketch Maker
Served it's purpose pretty good. It was easy to use.
- Joomla Event Management
(Stephen Brown )
Helpful one for managing events through this joomla event calendar.
- Cydia Download
I like it very much. Helped me to do what I wanted. Helpful user manual was included so the process was easy.
- Kingo Android ROOT
Outstanding result. I was confused at first but it did an excellent job.
- Joomla Event Management
Initially it takes time for installation. I got help from support. They solved the issue. Now it's working good.
- Bus Driver
Excellent game. Very nice and loveable playing condition.
It did everything it supposed to do. A very good software indeed.
- iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac
Thanks to software made a lot of work for me, to create a good work.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.