, C# Net
, Ftp Ssl Java
, Net Chart Component
, Net Component Control
, Net Grid Component
, Network Time Protocol
, Secure Ftp Java
, Secure Ssl Certificate
, Vb Net Component
Kiwi Syslog Server
, Siyoteam Sy 650 Sim
, G Five Ap7 Mobile Screen Resolution
, Android Anonymous Sms
, Qantas Airways Flights
, Avance Audio Driver 845glva
, Cross Racing
, Bengoli Fonts
, Image Pro Plus
, Natalie Wood Gypsy Pictures
, Listen To Nina Sky Songs
, Ceiling Fan Rotation In Winter
, Free Nokia 6680 Pc Suite
, Avi2dvd Dowlad
, Worktime Inspector
- WhatsApp Pocket for Mac
This program has helped me import contents from Whatsapp easily. It can recover deleted Whatsapp message too.
- Foxit Reader
It's unbelievable that it's free & do the job perfectly well ! I will definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
- UserGate Proxy & Firewall
I suppose, nowadays itís the only internet gateway software that you can run on Windows platform. It provides all basic...
- Convert OST Tool
I very thankful of software developers for making this kind of very needy software. This software helped me to extract OST...
- GetClub Chess Game
I had to remove it because all I getting was "script error" when the program launch.
- Visual Fractal
Installed the trial version and it seems like it will do the job. 4/5
- Icecream Ebook Reader
Good ebook reader that performed flawlessly.
- XNote Timer
Lightweight, portable and easy to use application. Worked as described and I hope I would be more punctual from now :)
- EDB Recovery Utility
Fantastic tool to access data from your inaccessible Exchange Server mailboxes. I am so impressed with the software's...
Says free but after installing I was asked to pay $9.99 before I could finish all the steps. Waste of my time.
Secure FTP client .NET 2.0 component that supports encrypted and non-encrypted FTP access to the servers for transferring files or complete directories. It supports old, very common, FTP protocol, but also secured FTPS (FTP+SSL) and SFTP (FTP+SSH). No matter what protocol is selected - it is completely transparent for programming. Same methods and same events apply for all protocols.
- FTP, FTP+SSL with and without encrypted data channel, and SFTP (SSH subsystem) protocols
- Certificate authentication for FTP+SSL protocols, or privatekey authentication for FTP+SSH protocol
- Internal parsing of received directory listings - get names, sizes, ownerships etc.. directly from our interface, through DirItems collection
- Both ASCII and Binary transfer modes supported, no matter if server allows them or not
- ListDir and ListNames methods for directory listing
- PutFile and GetFile for storing and retrieving files (to file or to data stream)
- PutFiles, GetFiles, DeleteFiles, LoopFiles for recursive uploads and downloads
- Resume support
- Passive and Active data connections for FTP and FTPS protocols
- Blocking mode support
- Set of events that notify you about method completition
- Large files >4.2gb support
- Timeout support
- Renaming, creating of directories, deletion of files and directories......
Simple interface, powerfull code
wodFtpDLX.NET has no intention on providing deepest protocol specific commands (like ACCT, STOU or whatever). It provides only commands that can apply to all 3 supported protocols. But - when it provides something - it does everything automatically for you. You don't have to think about opening data ports, you don't have to think on sending appropriate commands, setting modes etc.. You need to download file? Call GetFile - that's all. wodFtpDLX.NET will do everything else for you.