, Asp Net File Manager
, Best File Manager
, File Download Manager
, File Management
, File Manager
, File Manager Software
, Free File Manager
, Idc File Manager
, Media File Manager
, Net File Manager
, Online File Manager
, Online Filemanager
, Smart File Manager
, User Based File Manager
, Web Based File Manager
, Web File Manager
, Windows File Manager
, Windows Xp File Manager
Suit Motorola V3i
, Nokia C1 01 Supported Software Photo Editor
, Spellbound 2
, Fifa09 Multiplayer Download
, Nokia1680 Mobile Fult Solution
, Desktop Toys Destroy Ur Screen
, Eminem Lyrics Curtain Calls
, Escan Total Security 2011
, Hp Deskjet C438 Hewlett Packard Reflash Driver
, Block P2p Filter Program
, Free Download Games For Samsung B5319
, Diver Deep Water Adventures
, Sys Tool Open Office Document Recovery Download
, Driveshaft Shop
, Plugins Powerpoint 2007
.NET FileManager Screenshot
.NET FileManager is a handy tool for developers and web administrators. With .NET FileManager you have a complete file manager ready to manage the files and folders of the web sites on your web server. It supports the file and folder management operations such as create, cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, upload, download, zip and unzip. Developed using ASP.NET and AJAX, this tool is a must for any web site owner or host.
1. Access files and folders on the web server, including shared folders.
2. Files and folder management operations: create, copy, move, rename, delete.
3. View file and folder info.
4. Preview files.
5. Preview images.
6. Edit text based files with the built in text editor.
7. Large set of known file types (extendable).
8. Folders tree based on AJAX technology.
9. Sort files and folders by name, modified date or size to ascending or descending order.
10. Download files.
11. Zip and download files and folders in one go.
12. Upload files.
13. Upload and unzip (.zip) files in one go.
14. Unzip files.
15. Context-sensitive menu for files and folders to allow fast access to the file management operations.
16. Customizable multilingual interface (localization).
17. Unlimited number of users, personalized settings and permissions per user.
18. Built-in authentication scheme, overridable with custom authentication procedures.
19. General and/or personalized settings to define the root folder, date stamp format (American & European format) and interface language.
20. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit editing, renaming, uploading and unzipping.
21. General and/or personalized settings to allow or prohibit file upload formats.
22. General security settings like SSL, allowed IP range, max login trials.
23. Integrated tool for password hashing.
24. Compatible with following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome.
25. Error log.
26. .NET technology - Windows servers