Office Live Communicator 2007 Ipad
, Maxx Mobile Mq868 Software Thems Jar
, Samsung Guru Sch F219 Mobile Prices
, Taxi Cab Confessions Las Vegas
, Samsung Sch S379 Cdma Phone Pdf Soft Ware
, Delete And Wipe Internet
, Bly Ray Cover Designer
, Cause Effect Relationship
, Mozilla Thunderbird For Nokia N79
, Free Download Of Activ Primary V3
, Teeter Nokia 5230 Teeter
, Ipad Mpg Play
, Jewellers Workshop Carlisle
, Hp Deskjet 2660 Printer Driver
, Free Edit Noisy Sound On Video
Best program for sending mass emails. Free version is enough for me as it has only few limitations.
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
My kid love to press keyboard while PC is on so I needed something to lock the keyboard. It helped me really good.
Useful one. Shows temperatures, fan speed etc. Pretty good to check if CPU overheating.
- XNote Timer
Just what I needed. It's a really helpful timer app that works very well.
It was very good for me to organize my music collection. Unfortunately they are not selling new copies of this program...
- Jack Free Calculator
Poor and laggy user interface. It's not the kind I was looking.
- Bus Driver
Realistic sounds and graphics. Enjoyed this game very much. I will surely play this again.
Excellent IRC client. Does exactly what it promises.
- Driver Fusion
It's really good, will help you to manage your drivers efficiently.
- Bike Mania
This is not exactly racing game with other bikers which I thought, rather bike riding game. But I enjoyed it very much.
BaseX is a native XML database and XQuery/XQuery Full-Text processor written in Java. It features compact storage structures, a very efficient XPath andXQuery implementation and a GUI frontend with fast tree visualizations.
Release 5.0 of BaseX offers many new features such as...
* Support of XQuery/XPath Full-Text 1.0, based on the W3C Candidate Recommendation. BaseX offers the most complete implementation which is currently available.
* XQuery Conformance: reaching 99.9% of the W3C XQuery Test Suite.
* Implementation of XQuery API for Java (XQJ) and XML:DB API (XAPI).
* New Scatterplot View, advanced Table View.
* Improved XQuery Editor with syntax highlighting and error feedback.
* GUI Auto-Completion features for command, XPath and XQuery input.
* Internationalization. Currently supported: English, Japanese, German.
Get more info at http://basex.org.
Back to BaseX