Abest Video To Rm Rmvb Wmv Converter
, Abest Video To Wmv Swf Flv Converter
, Avi Video
, C Builder
, Capture Video
, Full Mpg Video Convert To 3gp Video
, Play Back Video
, Rad Studio
, Video Capture
, Video Capture Component
, Video Library Software
, Video Play
, Video Play Download
, Video Processing
, Video Record
, Video Record Software
Lephone Mobile Pc Suite Lephone U505
, Mobile Software For Nokia X2 01
, Nokia 6233 Highlights
, Free Download Vce To Pdf Converter
, Large Files Recover Deleted
, Diskinternals Fat Recovery
, Sql Server Does Not Exist Or Access Denied
, Geldards Derby
, Ecology Auto Parts Phoenix Az
, Farm Frenzy 4 Game Myplaycity Downloan
, How To Configure Multilinks Cdma 1x Usb Modem
, Lexmark X 340 Printer Softwar
, Resident Evil Inventory Game Maker
, Mtoo Iphone Video Outbreak
, Compressor Batch
BasicVideo VCL Screenshot
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components for fast video capture and playback. Allows fast video capture, display and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports the old fashion Win32 API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the newer DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of all of the approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow.
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder(ASF, WMV).
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format.
- Compression - Compress and decompress videos VFW, WMV and DirectShow.
- Custom filter - video with your code.
- Generate - video from code or images.
Free for non-commercial use.