, Database Query Sql
, Database Sql
, Search Sql Database
, Sql Script Editor
, Sql Script Writer
, Sql Server Ce
, Sql Server Data Warehousing
, Sql Server Database
, Tools Database Sql
, What Is Sql Server
Usb Boot Backtrack 4
, Typing Practice Games Free
, Man United Small Wav
, Nokia Wifi Remote
, Free Download John Cena Vs Kane Game For Pc
, Window Logon Screen
, Voice Writer Mac
, Msnbc Sports Nfl
, Software Hijack This
, Global Map
, Free Super Mario Funny World
, Troy Move In Hindi
, Louisville Kentucky Airport Code
, Sniper Elite New Map Launcher 2011
, Windows Mai
- Encrypt my Folder
It's old and never updated since they released it. You can use it only 20 times before purchasing, and the website for...
- Wall Street Raider
Interface was complicated to use, some popular stock symbols I entered shows 'Company not available'. Very confusing game.
I use it to see if my pc booting normally or taking long time. So far it helps me great.
- Weeny Free Audio Cutter
Very easy to use, just select the start time and end time of a audio file and it will cut it conveniently. Great app.
- Phone-lost/stolen Alerter
My tecno H5 phone was stolen this morning and I wanted to block it with this program but it won't work.
Finally Perfect solution to view my documents that are saved on my Windows PC on my big TV screen using the AppleTV.
- Snappy Bird
I love playing it on my phone. Very addictive.
- WinMend File Copy
Usable software, accessing it is a bit time consuming. Please add hotkey support if you could.
- Keyboard & Mouse Locker
Working fine as it should, very easy to use it.
- Free Slideshow Maker
It has also installed some kind of toolbar to show ads.
EMS DB Extract 2005 for SQL Server Screenshot
EMS DB Extract for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts. It allows you to save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. MS SQL Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Extracting data from several tables from different databases on one host;
- Possibility of selecting the extracted database objects;
- Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements;
- Ability to define constraints on extracted table data;
- Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data;
- Possibility of saving all the extraction parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file.