, Database Query Sql
, Database Sql
, Search Sql Database
, Sql Script Editor
, Sql Script Writer
, Sql Server Ce
, Sql Server Data Warehousing
, Sql Server Database
, Tools Database Sql
, What Is Sql Server
Mp3 Converter Mmf Sw
, Windows Live Photo Upload Tool
, Moyea Flv Player For Symbian
, Driver Discovery Webcam Usb
, Acer Aspireone Nav50 Windows 7 Vga Drivers
, Moyea Flv Player Convert
, Game Websites
, Powerpoint 2007 Demo
, Ieee Base Paper 2009 On Adhoc Networks
, Garmin Gps Software
, Fullscreen Debugger
, Free Home Kitchen Design Softwareplanner
, Ultra Slow Motion Video Software
, Ibexpert Customer Download
, Restore Express Address Book
- Jack Free Calculator
Poor and laggy user interface. It's not the kind I was looking.
- Bus Driver
Realistic sounds and graphics. Enjoyed this game very much. I will surely play this again.
Excellent IRC client. Does exactly what it promises.
- Driver Fusion
It's really good, will help you to manage your drivers efficiently.
- Bike Mania
This is not exactly racing game with other bikers which I thought, rather bike riding game. But I enjoyed it very much.
- RapidTyping Typing Tutor
Great software. Helped me to improve typing skills. It's one of the best typing tutor software.
- CAMCOM CHAT
If you need simple text chat this is the best one. Video chat is not included on free version but for text chat it's...
Best program to design circuit boards in easy way.
- Avro Keyboard Bangla Software
I learned Bangla typing using Avro. It's really good and useful.
Poorly designed interface. This version only allows locking files smaller than 200KB. Otherwise you'll need to pay $55...
EMS DB Extract 2005 for SQL Server Screenshot
EMS DB Extract for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts. It allows you to save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. MS SQL Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Extracting data from several tables from different databases on one host;
- Possibility of selecting the extracted database objects;
- Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements;
- Ability to define constraints on extracted table data;
- Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data;
- Possibility of saving all the extraction parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file.