Ado Net Entity Framework
, Code Generation
, Entity Framework
, Entity Framework 4
, Entity Framework Model Designer
, Entity Relationship Diagram
, Entity Relationship Diagrams
, Linq To Mysql
, Linq To Oracle
, Linq To Postgresql
, Linq To Sql
, Linq To Sql Model Designer
, Model Designer
, Net Framework
, Net Framework Classes
, Net Framework Developer
, Net Framework Sdk
, Net Logging Framework
, Oracle Designer
, Pc Linq Software
Dell Rev A00 Drivers
, Assisted Living Concepts
, Wavelab Lite
, Speed Test Website Surf To Plug Sxc 1080 Freeware
, Sax 98 Video Sax
, Ubuntu Irfanview
, Change 3gp Audio Video Bitrate
, Website Colors Enter Value Test
, Stress Test Tool For Website Testing
, Wifi Usability Test
, Usability Test Recording Software
, New Website Test Plan
, Website Test Plan
, Life In The Uk Test Website
, Usability Test
Entity Developer Express Screenshot
Entity Developer is a powerful ORM modeling and code generation tool for NHibernate, ADO.NET Entity Framework, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and facilitates the development of database applications.
Entity Developer seamlessly integrates with Visual Studio 2008, 2010, and 2012. You may edit your Entity Developer models as Visual Studio documents, in the same way as EDM models. Entity Developer toolbars and tool windows behave as native Visual Studio toolbars and toolwindows, all Entity Developer functionality is available from Visual Studio menu. However, Entity Developer can be used as a stand-alone application, and it does not require Visual Studio to function.
Features Of "Entity Developer Express":
- Use any approach in your development - Model-First or Database-First.
- Entity Developer provides optimized performance and convenient work with large models on all stages of development.
- Entity Developer allows executing LINQ or ESQL queries against the model, and view/edit data.
- Code generation is very flexible due to using T4-like templates, allowing virtually anything you may want for code generation.
- With Entity Developer you can tweak property validation visually, without typing code. You can use various validation engines.