, Asp Net Menu
, Document Management Integration
, Menu Asp Net
, Net Content Management
, Net Document Management
, Net Integration Technologies
, Net Send Window
, Shell Extension
, Vb Net
, Windows Explorer Interface
, Windows Explorer Replacement
Samsung Corby C3510 Software Full Screen Video
, Reader Rabbit Ages 1 3
, Htc Desire Latest Microsoft Office Free Download
, Prepaid Electricity Meter Generator
, El Toro Restaurant
, Baptista Purple Smoke
, Virtual Wifi On 3g
, Blueway Driver By Bdu 050
, Ibm Universal Audio Drivers
, Fatman Games
, Super Anti Software
, How To Rdeuce An Iso Cd Image
, Translate English To Marathi
, Nest Trading Software
, Pc Camera Acb C805 Webcam Lg Genius
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Windows Explorer namespace extensions in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required. With EZNamespaceExtensions.Net's simple and well-designed API, you can concentrate on writing the functionality of your namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
Document management software, content management software, asset management software, virtual drives, database browsers and front-ends and protocol handlers are just some of the kind of software that can make use of EZNamespaceExtensions.Net.
EZNamespaceExtensions makes it a breeze to develop a full-blown namespace extension from scratch with full support for Windows 8 and Windows 7. It supports automatic sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop, cut-copy-paste, details (report) view, thumbnail view, info tips, icons, overlay icons, and lots more.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality:
* Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs of all applications.
* Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder.
* Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows Explorer folders.
* Folder and non-folder items.
* Multi-level Sub-folders.
* Automatic sub-folder navigation.
* Context menus/ background context menus.
* Custom views for folders in the namespace extension.
* Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar.