Import Apple Address Book to Outlook Screenshot
Do you want to move your contacts from Apple Mac Address Book to Microsoft Outlook ? Do you wish to import Apple Address Book to Outlook ? There are situation when you want to gather all contacts list in one place for better management of contacts and address book. When you want to transfer you contacts from Apple Address Nook to Outlook, then the question that arises in your mind is how to import Apple Address Book to Outlook? To import Apple Address Book to Outlook, first you have to export Apple Address Book contacts to vCard files and then you can import the resultant vCard file into Outlook using SoftSpire vCard Converter. Importing Apple Address to Outlook includes 3 easy steps.
- Export Apple Address Book Contacts to vCard file
- Copy the vCard files to your Windows PC
- Then use vCard Converter of SOFTSPIRE labs to Import vCard to Outlook
Using third party vCard Converter utility is the only option to import Apple Address Book to Outlook. Exporting of vCard files from Apple Address Book can be done manually in following steps:
- Open Apple Address Book.
- Select group or contacts from the list of contacts.
- Go to File menu and then Export vCard.
- Select location and type a name to save exported vCard file.
- Then you will have a vCard file in the location you selected which contains all contacts of Apple Address Book.