Jar2Exe Standard Edition Screenshot
This tool is to convert JAR archive into EXE Executive. It makes java programs easier to run and redistribute, avoiding the disadvantages of starting java program by batch file. The generated Exe file can find valid JRE itself from Registry or from environment variable "JAVA_HOME" or from configuration file, and then start the main class specified.
This tool can generate three types of applications: "Console Application", "Windows GUI Application" and "Windows NT Service".
1. Can generate "Console", "Windows GUI" and "Windows NT Service" applications.
2. Generated Exe can find JRE in many ways.
3. Customized version info and icon.
4. "Windows NT Service" supports PAUSE/CONTINUE.
5. "Windows NT Service" can install/uninstall by itself.
6. Class file encryption and hide. (new feature of 1.6)
7. When runs, decrypt in memory, no temporary file. (new feature of 1.6)
8. System Event Log supported. (new feature of 1.7)
9. System Tray Icon supported. (new feature of 1.7)