, Attendance Policy
, Attendance Tracking Software
, Biometric Clock Time
, Class Attendance Program
, Employee Attendance Calendar
, Employee Attendance Management
, Employee Attendance Record
, Employee Attendance Software
, Hand Reader
, School Attendance Software
, Time And Attendance
, Time Attendance
, Time Attendance System
Adobe Premiere Pro Cs3 Hollywood Fx 5 Torrent
, Htc Mozart 7 Zune Software Cab Files
, Motorolla V3re Photo Transfure
, Password Validation Html Code
, Legal Document
, Oracle 73 Odbc Driver
, What Do Primitive Baptists Believe
, Heineken Opener Festival
, Internet Radio For Mobile Nokia 6700 Classic
, Programa Admin Ts
, Shred Windows
, Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness
, Runways The Talent Group Miami
, Open Pantech Matrix C740 Software
, Htc Hd2 Game Mill
PayPunch is a Biometric Time Clock & Attendance tracking system that replaces the typical time clock used to track employees attendance. Instead of employees punching a time-card, they simply insert their hand into the reader and enter their employee number. PayPunch does the rest! PayPunch ROI is absolutely outstanding and it can pay for itself in as little as 2-3 months.
PayPunch is a simple solution that pays for itself over and over again by allowing your company to:
- Automate payroll processing.
- Eliminate buddy-punching.
- Eliminate time-cards.
- Eliminate early punch-ins.
- Eliminate unauthorized overtime.
- Eliminate hours of payroll calculations.
- Accurately reports employee time/attendance to Payroll & HR.
- Drastically Reduces Payroll Processing Cost.
- Eliminates paper cards and all cost associated with paper cards (cards, ribbons, etc.).
- Reduces time needed to verify attendance data.
- Reduces time needed to calculate and process payroll.
- Eliminates mistakes in calculating work hours and other human errors (manual reentering, etc.).
- Centralized payroll processing reduces HR and accounting personnel involvement.
- Eliminates "Buddy-Punching".
- Biometric HandReaders provide with highest level of security.
- Impossible to punch in or out for somebody else.
- Helps Managers and Supervisors Control Overtime.
Enforces company rounding rules and policies for multiple shifts and departments.
- Provides reports identifying overtime usage for better control.
- Keeps historical data to analyze trends.
- New User Interface - PayPunch appearance changes from MS Office.
- 2003 to MS Office 2007.
.. And much more!