Http Load Testing
, Load Stress Testing
, Load Testing Software
, Load Testing Tool
, Load Testing Tools
, Scalability Testing
, Software Load Testing
, Stress Testing Tool
, Web Load Testing
, Web Load Testing Software
, Web Load Testing Tools
, Web Performance Testing Tool
, Web Server Load Testing Software
, Web Testing Tool
Memory Card Data Recovery Freeware
, Htc Hd2 Music Downloader Search Phone App
, Xslt Craigslist
, Spinnen Bildschirmschoner
, Vlc Media Player Nokia 5230
, Lenox Mall Atlanta Ga
, Realone Player For Nokia N72 Mobile Free Download
, Real Player For Sony Ericsson K770i
, Xmas Ecard
, Compare Versions Of Vista
, 2000 Ford F150 Online Repair Manuals
, Easy Free Web Cam Vista Driver Asus K50c
, Xenosaga Episode 3 Trailer
, Lotus 123 Full Version Free Download
, Taboo American Style 2
vPerformer is a web performance and load testing tool that can be used to assess the performance and scalability of your web applications. vPerformer allows you to evaluate how your web application responds when it is concurrently accessed by a large number of users. You can measure the performance characteristics of your application by recording and replaying automated load testing scripts that simulate a large number of concurrent virtual users.
In addition to showing you the performance characteristics of your own application, vPerformer enables you to monitor the state of any associated external component that influences the behavior of your application. These components include operating systems, web servers, application servers, database servers, network devices, and SNMP implementations of various vendors. This allows you to identify performance bottlenecks and pinpoint the source of the performance problem.
* An easy to use graphical user interface that can record web transactions based on user GUI interactions.
* vPerformer is capable of simulating a large number of virtual users while placing a negligible load of its own on the hardware.
* Develop parameterized, data-driven, reusable load testing scripts.
* Multiple machines can be utilized as replay agents with a single point of control.
* Quality Assurance engineers can easily test the performance and scalability of web apps prior to deployment.